Executive Short Courses
2nd RECWOWE executive short course
Pension reforms in Europe: Beyond parametric changes
21st and 22nd of January 2010, Paris, France
The final programme can be downloaded here.
For information on all speakers and participants, please click here.
List of speakers and presentations:
- Bernhard Ebbinghaus: Overcoming Early Exit From Work
- Bernhard Ebbinghaus: Governance and coverage of supplementary pensions
- Bruno Palier: The Politics of French and German Pension Reforms
- Bruno Palier: The changing Economic and Political roles of pensions
- Giuliano Bonoli: The politics of pension reform in western Europe
- Giuliano Bonoli: Regulating supplementary pension funds. The social dimension
- Joakim Palme: The Swedish Pension Reform
- Karl Hinrichs: Flexible Today — Secure Tomorrow?
- Matteo Jessoula: Pension reforms in Italy
- Per Eckefeldt: Demographic and financial issues for pensions in Europe